Friday, December 14, 2012

Ruthie Davis Shoe Collection

Ruthie Davis is the name and creating amazing shoes is the game.. A couple of months ago, I heard a NYC radio personality talking about how sick the Ruthie Davis collection was. So of course me being a shoe lover I had to check out what all this fuss was about. And I'm so happy I did. Ruthie Davis is what the younger generation calls "Dope".. Her shoe collection is a bit pricey but if you have the funds, why not invest in a such a terrific creation!! Here are a few shoes from her 2012-2013 collection.



You can never go wrong with the colors black and white. So if your attending a formal event or just kicking it with the ladies for the night. These are a must!!




Three words to describe these shoes, "Summer in Miami".. Now imagine club hopping in Miami with these shoes on your feet.. Need I say more?




Being from New York City, I am a die hard NY Knicks fan. Why not represent the team I love!!




Studs, gems and straps! These shoes just makes me want to be bad! Pair them up with some straight leg jeans and a sexy top and your ready to go!!



Tan and teal.. What a great combination! Want to impress him on that first date, make sure you have a pair of Ruthie Davis's shoes on your feet..

No comments:

Post a Comment